Fallout Who: New Vegas Edition [WIPz]

Demeggy

Hi all,

figured I'd take a few minutes out to publicise proceedings with the project. As of December the 12th, Fallout Who Vegas will be bringing 12 daily Advent mini-treats in the form of some old and some new content for the mod.

Get over to the dev blog for further info.

Also, there's a new spanking competition for followers to enter, so get yourselves entering now :)

Cheer wayne :) Had a look at the thread, I'm liking it :)

Project works coming along swiftly, with none of the major bugs prevaltn in FO3's version.

6 of the 11 releases have been completed and are being vigorously tested by Riker (he's trying to break them, which is good.. I guess?)

But the competitions had a lacklustre response! Come on guys, get entering! Only one entry to date. Don't feel like you're not sure how to do it, just give it a spin, anything's got a chance hasn't it :)

I'm itching to put up release screens and video footage, but I just can't do it, it'll ruin the suprises in store.

Scott, can you give any first hand input into what you're enjoying without giving the game away?

Sounds good DMG, good to hear things are going well with the mod, awww just like before the excitement is building up again, i still cannot wait man..... by the way are there any Fallout who mods out already, because i really dont wanna miss any.

Good to see you back Josh, there's the sonic screwdriver at the moment, but that'll be coming down just before the christmas releases.

I'll keep you updated.

Sounds good DMG, good to hear things are going well with the mod, awww just like before the excitement is building up again, i still cannot wait man..... by the way are there any Fallout who mods out already, because i really dont wanna miss any.

Good to see you back Josh, there's the sonic screwdriver at the moment, but that'll be coming down just before the christmas releases.

I'll keep you updated.

Sweet thanks man, this is GUNNNA BE AWSOME!!

Scott, can you give any first hand input into what you're enjoying without giving the game away?

Well....what can i say which will sum up of what i've tested so far. Basically ITS AWESOME!!! :thumbsup: These releases are like nothing ever modded before which will defintley add a more exciting and fun experience to what is already a great game. Damn...its soo hard to say without giving the mod away but just remember how brilliant The Last Child Of Gallifrey was but 12x better. :thumbsup:

Edited by riker148

Ey up guys

Cheers for your early review Scott, still got things to tweak;

The p***-*e*en script needs working on, as does the mapping for the U***-*oc***ut, and I haven't even touched the ****** yet.

And I'm aiming to get the *ee***g ****ls just perfect.

Anyhow all, I'm waiting for more entries for the competition,

you only have just over a week to get your entries in! There's one so far, and he's looking like a pretty good winner (by default).

So get entering!

ENTER THE COMPETITION NOW!!! - Closes 6th Dec