Fallout Who: New Vegas Edition [WIPz]

Demeggy

I thought maybe this may inspire you to add K-9 into the mod, and perhaps if you want you can see if there are other things on the site you may want to use, as always if you find something you'd like to use or modify then attempt to acquire authors permission. Hope this helps add even more content to your mods!

K-9 3D Model -- GoogleWarehouse

Also came across a thread wanting to add masquerade masks to the game, I mentioned the clockwork robots from doctor who and thought I'd connect you to the thread, I figured if you hadn't thought of it yet those robots would make great enemies and they'd be "easy" I'm sure for someone with you skill

Masks Thread

Also found this, perhaps you can use it for a terminal in the control area?

TARDIS Monitor Wallpaper

http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2009/341/7/d/TARDIS_Monitor_Wallpaper_by_Girl_on_the_Moon.png

Edited by simplywayne90

Cor, cheers for the wealth of material Wayne :)

I've actually gotten the scanner implemented already, but good find :)

Guys, due to a lacklustre entry, the competition has been cancelled. It's unfortunate, but that's the way it is I guess.

Just read the lastest update on the blog, and I can't wait! I am especially intrigued by the final line, "rerwriting the actual core TARDIS flight script". Looking forward to seeing what has been accomplished, especially with the already glowing review above! December is going to be a great month! :D

The 2nd release will be up tomorrow, and it's something a little different this time. I've obviously only got a week to roll out the remaining bits and bobs before Christmas, including the final suprise due on Friday, Christmas Eve.

The 2nd release will be up tomorrow, and it's something a little different this time. I've obviously only got a week to roll out the remaining bits and bobs before Christmas, including the final suprise due on Friday, Christmas Eve.

its Monday now :O