Invisible Mods

spree86

Hey guys,

Ok so i finished Oblivion quite a while ago and i wanted to get some cool mods just for fun so i dont get bored since my char is already at a maxed level...

--------Problem---------

I downloaded 2 mods and i installed them but when i get to use them in my char they are invisible, like im wearing a cloak i can see that the cloak is on him but i cant see it :confused:

oh and i have windows vista.

thats all thanks for reading.

Hey guys,

Ok so i finished Oblivion quite a while ago and i wanted to get some cool mods just for fun so i dont get bored since my char is already at a maxed level...

--------Problem---------

I downloaded 2 mods and i installed them but when i get to use them in my char they are invisible, like im wearing a cloak i can see that the cloak is on him but i cant see it :confused:

oh and i have windows vista.

thats all thanks for reading.

Windows Vista could be the culprit, if you have Oblivion installed in the default directory.

If not, then it's probably a texture problem. When you say "invisible", do you mean:

A.) You can see your character but not the cloak he/she is wearing?

or

B.) The cloak and every body part it covers is invisible?

I know exactly what you mean by invisible. It's like 100% Chameleon basically. This is usually an issue with Archive Invalidation. All the information you need to update it is included in the link.

You can also look at the Texture Help page for more information. Scroll down to the Pink or Missing Textures section.