Fallout: Project Brazil Help Wanted Thread

Thaiauxn

Fallout: Project Brazil Help Wanted Thread

FPBHeaderMotYNexus.gif

In talking with some friends the other night, the topic of Fallout: Project Brazil came up. They asked me if it was finished and I had to say no, no where close. They asked, "why not? You worked your heart out on that thing."

I don't know how to write good programming code for advanced storytelling. I do 3D art and textures, level design, and write & link dialog topics. Our team has suffered some burnout, and the continual disappointment of people flaking out on us has been a major obstacle, just like any major mod. But the story is written and in the GECK, without code to forward it between stages.

What we need:

1. Quest scripting

That's it.

What we have finished:

Everything else - New characters, levels, worldspace, NPCs, armours, voice actors are ready. Everything you need to have a great game, minus the main quest scripts.

Dragbody and Tau34RUS are making some additional custom armours, and I'm doing some level design. RickerHK is handling the main quest's programming architecture now, and needs assistance on the other half of the story.

If you played out first installment, you know just how dead serious I am about this project. Google "The Fallout Series," and what do you see listed along with the official canon titles? US.

We're going to fight this monster until it is done! I'm not giving up.

What needs doing:

1. We need to take the 15 Main Quests and trim them down to just 5. That means we need to rewrite some stuff.

2. Set up the scripting base for the 5 quests. The Raiders are already started, the NCR is not.

3. Our Companions are tentatively taken over by GePaladium, who worked on the Vanessa mod.

The Second Installment Chapter 2 -- Chapter 3&4

Download the flowcharts using the links above to get an idea of the scope of the project. Chapter 2 is nearly done. Chapter 3 & 4 are not.

If anyone is interested:

Contact me here. I'll reply back, and i can hook you up with our dropbox location and email. We'll talk on skype and exchange email email.

Cheers.

Edited by Thaiauxn