Hardening Leliana

Schierlingselfe

Does somebody know how I can be sure that she is hardened? Some editor-related stuff I can look into or modify?

I'm sure there is but the problem lies in the fact that she gets hardened too late in the game and by that time the save is too large for "toolcrap" (also known as the toolset) to open it to check on it.

As for your command of the English language, you are doing far better than many native speakers I know (of course that doesn't say much for some of the people I know :laugh: )

• 1 month later...

Hadn't had time to play until now. I have tried it with the debugger but to no avail. I didn't even get the "dialogue" of the debugger, everytime I typed the command nothing happened.

Is there any other way to set Leliana to "hardened" status?

You need to install fonts.erf to view what you type using console command. http://dragonagenexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=1110

Ah.. Leliana. She's too good to have fun but she has strong points on her own way. She's much forgiving and she never dumps you like Morrigan does. ( But I still prefer Morrigan over Leliana. LMAO! ) Anyway, If you already finish all her personal quests then I don't know how to undone your choice regarding hardening Leliana. But if you haven't done Marjolaone's quest yet, then you must be aware that you must convince Leliana:

1.) She is like Marjolaine

2.) Her life is as bard/assasin. She enjoy dangerous adventures.Hiding behind chantry's life only cause unhappiness.

Do not pick any religious path in your dialogue choice when she asks for your opinion after Marjolaine's quest. You need to have her "dark side" instead or else you will be stuck with the "goody" leliana for the rest of your gameplay. :laugh:

The machiavellian tome didn't change anything, already tried that.

I got the debugger to work...I always typed blind but wasn't aware of the fact that I had to erase a ^ first because I couldn't see that.

I hope I do not get any problems due to mods and the debugger. Would really suck if it corrupts my savegames. Even though I made a backup, I see no way to solve my hardening problem without this debugger.

You need to install fonts.erf to view what you type using console command. http://dragonagenexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=1110

Ah.. Leliana. She's too good to have fun but she has strong points on her own way. She's much forgiving and she never dumps you like Morrigan does. ( But I still prefer Morrigan over Leliana. LMAO! ) Anyway, If you already finish all her personal quests then I don't know how to undone your choice regarding hardening Leliana. But if you haven't done Marjolaone's quest yet, then you must be aware that you must convince Leliana:

1.) She is like Marjolaine

2.) Her life is as bard/assasin. She enjoy dangerous adventures.Hiding behind chantry's life only cause unhappiness.

Do not pick any religious path in your dialogue choice when she asks for your opinion after Marjolaine's quest. You need to have her "dark side" instead or else you will be stuck with the "goody" leliana for the rest of your gameplay. :laugh:

I do not need to change any dialogue choices I made. Nothing wrong with that, I did everything right in that regard. She isn't hardened afterwards though. She talks the "unhardened way" to me.

Edited by Schierlingselfe