Hardening Leliana

Schierlingselfe

I got the debugger to work...I always typed blind but wasn't aware of the fact that I had to erase a ^ first because I couldn't see that.

Not sure from your post, but if you haven't already installed the needed font, here's the file and instructions to do so: "Make Console Commands Visible". :thumbsup:

If you sure you have make the right choice, perhaps you might need check Leliana's approval rating. Is her approval rating "love"? Not sure about others rating such as "adore" though. I didn't pay much attention to that but I never have any trouble with "hardening Leliana". Anyway, if you have done everything right, then I guess it's a glitch somewhere, I suggest you reload to the point where you have not done Marjolaine's quest.

I got the debugger to work...I always typed blind but wasn't aware of the fact that I had to erase a ^ first because I couldn't see that.

Not sure from your post, but if you haven't already installed the needed font, here's the file and instructions to do so: "Make Console Commands Visible". :thumbsup:

Sorry if I was writing kind of incoherently. I have installed the fonts, that way I could see why I hadn't got the debugger to work before.

Now all I am hoping is that I do not get the problems the maker of the debugger described.

• 11 months later...