Request for removing blood on screen

Zenyth

I don't know how to do this, otherwise I would (obviously), but can anyone make a mod that REMOVES the blood on the screen when you get hit or die? Personally, I'm a big fan of ragdolls, and I have some ragdoll enhanced mods, so when I die, I like to see what happens to my body. But this is usually hindered by all the damn blood on the screen and I can barely see what's going on.

Can anyone remove this and help? Thanks.

• 6 years later...

7 years later and no one has done It yet... I cant see a damn thing with all the blood on my screen!

Edit: I found out you can change this by going in your Fallout_default file and going to ScreenSplatter (all the way at the bottom) and changing it to 0.

[screenSplatter]
bScreenSplatterEnabled=0

Edited by andrew9898

• 2 weeks later...

7 years later and no one has done It yet... I cant see a damn thing with all the blood on my screen!

Edit: I found out you can change this by going in your Fallout_default file and going to ScreenSplatter (all the way at the bottom) and changing it to 0.

[screenSplatter]

bScreenSplatterEnabled=0

You need to do it in all three ini files, including the two in Documents/My games/FalloutNV.

That depends. If you launch the game via the default launcher, you usually only have to edit Fallout_default.ini. If you bypass the launcher, Fallout_default.ini is never used and you only have to edit the other two.

That depends. If you launch the game via the default launcher, you usually only have to edit Fallout_default.ini. If you bypass the launcher, Fallout_default.ini is never used and you only have to edit the other two.

True, but it is a good practice to make sure all your ini files are consistant in the way they have been modified.

• 1 month later...

[screenSplatter]

bScreenSplatterEnabled=0

Done and done. www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/63347/?

Changing the ini settings didn't work for me, so I just made it.

Edited by PsychorGames