My take on the ultimate trophy room

sdorman22

This comes from a mix of the Ammo Sorter that was used in the Underground Hideout home and the Trophy Museum type mods that floated around for FO3. I don't know if this is even possible, and i'm sure it would be a ton of work, but I figure since mods are coming out so quickly someone might wanna try it.

I would love to see a room as part of a nice player home, maybe a bunker style, but that doesn't really matter, that featured this stuff:

Trophies for completing each quest in the game, on a nice shelf (as opposed to scattered all around like most mods that feature them.)

Mannequins and Shelves for guns and armor, respectively that act as trophie cases. Instead of manually putting a weapon or armor there, you could use a Weapon/Armor sorter type terminal that would see that you have 1 of a certain gun or armor piece in your inventory, and cause a trophy that looks like weapon or armor piece to be generated on the appropriate shelf or mannequin in your trophy room. This would be unmovable and unusable (The actual weapon or armor piece would go into a normal cabinet for later use). This would act as kind of a weapon/armor collection trophy so you could keep up with what stuff you'd found in the wastes.

Since there's such a huge selection of armor/clothing in the game, you could have the armor sorter only put certain, more distinct pieces of armor sets on your trophy mannequins, like the biggest baddest versions of each factional set. The rest would simply sort to your containers, and maybe there'd be a few mannequins that you could add stuff to manually to make the room fit your tastes a bit.

Then you could have one organized museum type room in your house that not only cataloged the things you'd done in the world, but the things you'd found.

Personally I think it'd be great in the 38 Suite or a medium sized vault or home (maybe even make that a download option).

It looks so great in my head, and I wish I could do the whole thing myself, but it'd take me a long time to get experienced enough with the G.E.C.K to do it, so I'd rather have an ambitious and experienced modder do it and take the glory while I enjoy it in game :D

This is a huge idea and a really good one. I'm thinking this might be my big project for a while. I need something to occupy my modding time once I've completed my minor tweaks.