Ghillie Suits/Sniper Gear

MeNoChinese

It would be really great to see some ghillies/sniper gear. If someone could port a FO3 ghillie or make a New Vegas ghillie it would be great. The two camos/gear I would like to see is the Desert camo/ghillie and the Urban Camo/ghillie. The desert type is rather self explanatory, but for the urban I'll post some pics.

Also, different camo styles like ACU and multi cam are cool too.

http://img812.imageshack.us/img812/7297/gearinfluences.jpg

If I could get GECK to work on my computer, I would slave over this and share it with the community, I just can't get it to work. If someone isworking on *A* ghillie mod, it would be great if they could update the community on it, that would be fine too.

It is a ghillie, but I don't want to wear the uni underneath it. Plus not to be picky, but considering the terain, it would be nice if it were desert colored instead. Seeing as you have posted mods, maybe you could make a desert ghillie mod. Just asking, thats all, i get GECK takes awhile, I do graphic design so I know it takes probably 2-3 times longer to do something in GECK plus blender, but, for reference, if you have ever played Call of Duty 4, which you probably have, the Ghillie suits from 'All Ghillied Up' are exactly what I am thinking of when I think of a ghillie suit.

i remember a mod on the FO3 Underground somebody converted the call of duty 4 armors to FO3, and i do remember that it had the suits on there you could try and find the mod and then convert it for your own use but i dont think you would be able to release something like that on Tes Nexus thou cuase of copyrights and what not, but could'nt hurt looking into

I'd practically rip the CoD4 ghillies if I knew how to. Also, the refrence pics are from a short film called:
, and because I can, I will posted a link to it. FYI: I do not endorse any of the youtube content I have posted in this reply (but I like it :) ).