Can someone please offer retexturing advice?

PaulMcGann

Hey all,

So I'm not unfamiliar with modding other games, but I am with Inquisition. A buddy of mine (whose PC can't run the game so plays on console) and I want to collaborate on some armor and pajamas retextures. Could someone please point me to a tutorial on how to do it, or describe how I could get to the actual texture files we need and send them to him? (Remember, he has console version, so he'd need just the texture files to pull up in a texture editor.)

Thank you!

Locking topic. :armscrossed:

From the Terms of Service:

Console modding
Nexus Mods does not support console modding. While we would love to see mods on consoles, as long as the console manufacturers stance on modding remains unchanged (non permissive) you should observe the following rules, regardless of your personal opinion of the console EULAs and their enforceability:
  • Do not requests mods for consoles on Nexus. This includes actual game modifications and tweaked saves.
  • Do not discuss resources used in console modding and do not post either direct links to them or links to pages/sites hosting them.
  • Do not discuss or debate the legality/permissibility of console mods (physical modifications made to the console hardware, software modifications and game modifications).

If you ignore these rules, you will receive a warning or a ban, depending on the severity of your breaching of these rules.

If you want to discuss modding textures as a separate topic, that's fine.

But when you discuss doing so for consoles, it's not.