Disabling virals?

naab007

I've been looking at the spawn presets and it did disable the spawning but thats just a small part of the script, the script itself is still running and you still get the tiresome noise of the screams everytime you pull the trigger.

that is why we need a sound suppressor mod ... I personally like it that you risk the chance of an aggro if you make a loud noise ... using loud ranged weapons is only one of the triggers, the others are explosions, car alarms & the rarer security alarm which can cause a horde of them to attack you.

but totally disabling virals .... no I don't think so because the game would be pretty boring without the variety, If I died because I decided to use a firearm instead of melee or missed a grab while jumping, it's on me, I actually would like to see zombie dogs & sea creatures like sharks because it is totally safe if you jump into the water and I don't want it to be.

most things you are requesting are never gonna happen you know.. adding surpessed weapons and such is a whole 'nother ball game, maybe when we get actual mod tools but for now not a chance, too many files to edit and simply too much work.

as for disabling virals, that's all up to me and you seem to never have been neck deep in a never ending horde of zombies, it isn't boring.

Not saying it's not up to you so you can do what you want, I wouldn't use a mod that disables one of the main enemies in the game and I have been "neck-deep" it was on the bridge at night during a mission, I had to die a few times before figuring out how to avoid the encounters, that wasn't the only time there were many other times when thing became dicey so don't assume.

Edited by alienzerox