Locating game files for NV (BSAs)

Ojox

If this has already been asked I'm sorry, really I am, but I'm in a bit of a rush as I need to go out, but can anyone direct me to where I can find the BSAs for this game... I can't find Bethesda in my program files... thank you! : )

If this has already been asked I'm sorry, really I am, but I'm in a bit of a rush as I need to go out, but can anyone direct me to where I can find the BSAs for this game... I can't find Bethesda in my program files... thank you! : )

FNV is now found in Programfiles/Steam/SteamApps/Common/FalloutNewVegas. Hope that helps.

Okay, sorry to be even more annoying but my google keeps crashing (?) and anyway is there a bsa cmd out that will actually do Nv because I have a really old one from when I used to mod Elder Scrolls

Okay, sorry to be even more annoying but my google keeps crashing (?) and anyway is there a bsa cmd out that will actually do Nv because I have a really old one from when I used to mod Elder Scrolls

New Vegas Mod Manager has a .bsa unpacker I think. Here is the link to download:

http://www.newvegasnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=35726

If not I know I am using my FO3 Mod Manager to unpack and it works fine as well.