Newbie question about Mods :3

DeathEyes

Well... I'm new to Oblivion, I haven't even ended the game, or either got much deep into it, I just get lost in the INCREDIBLE side quests there is and I forget about the main line hehe... So, I decided to test some mods, and I got the vampire working and all, tho I dled some clothes/armors, just to try it out... And I have no clue how to use/get them into my inventory or what so ever... If any one would like to explain it to me, I would be "most pleased" hehe

It depends. If you've installed all the resources (meshes and textures, .esp file, etc.) into their proper folders and activated the .esp file either with the default launcher or ObMM, then the items added by the mod should exist in your game world somewhere. I say it depends because every modder does things their own way. Some mods automatically add items to your inventory, some add them to chests somewhere, some to NPCs that must be defeated, etc. The best advice I can give you is to check the mod's readme file, which usually tells the locations of any items the mod adds to the game. If you can't find the items in the locations the author has said they are in, then you will need to check your installation again or perhaps ask the author in the mod's comments thread or by a PM.

Okay, i have a problem, i installed some mods from some japanese site, the installation is correct but because of language barrier i can't for the life of me find where the CHEST is.. is there a way to find out the location of the CHEST using CS or some other way.... oh i have tried adding the items through console and they are not fun!

Thank u.