Bolt action sniper rifles

BloXboX

Hello guys or whatever .. Im sick of having Semi automatic rifles you know that?

I Played FO New Vegas and when i got the " Anti Material Rifle " I jizzed all over the keyboard from the epicness of the bolt. Now yeah that might sound stupid but is there ANY Mod out there that adds possibly a Bolt Action sniper rifle into Fallout 3

Or could someone Possibly make one?

I am not a modder in any way. However retexturing the Hunting rifle into something & Then adding a scope. What about that? In my opinion that would be great ;) I hope you can help me out.. If you can that is :D

Hello guys or whatever .. Im sick of having Semi automatic rifles you know that?

I Played FO New Vegas and when i got the " Anti Material Rifle " I jizzed all over the keyboard from the epicness of the bolt. Now yeah that might sound stupid but is there ANY Mod out there that adds possibly a Bolt Action sniper rifle into Fallout 3

Or could someone Possibly make one?

I am not a modder in any way. However retexturing the Hunting rifle into something & Then adding a scope. What about that? In my opinion that would be great ;) I hope you can help me out.. If you can that is :D

Thanks. Appreciate it.