Alternate console key

pottman

Did you disable the ENE CIR receiver?

Edit:

I believe you have to do it as an admin to truly disable it. I think some people have the impression you have to fully remove it, but I didn't.

I'm on a laptop and console didn't work in my games using the ~ key until I did that.

Do some research on it I guess.

Did you disable the ENE CIR receiver?

Edit:

I believe you have to do it as an admin to truly disable it. I think some people have the impression you have to fully remove it, but I didn't.

I'm on a laptop and console didn't work in my games using the ~ key until I did that.

Do some research on it I guess.

I'll wait for someone who'll make the mod. (Although we need NVSE for that)

If you mean wait for something like the console ring for Oblivion, than there are limitations presented by its usage.

That's why I went through all the trouble of finding out how to fix the problem when I ran into it, rather than just dealing with the limitations of a console item =P

If you mean wait for something like the console ring for Oblivion, than there are limitations presented by its usage.

That's why I went through all the trouble of finding out how to fix the problem when I ran into it, rather than just dealing with the limitations of a console item =P

No. I want to wait for something that'll change the console key from ~ (tilde) to something other than tilde. I don't know why you're trying to convince me that screwing around with the hardware is the way to go? You're saying it as if I'm wrong somewhere? All I'm doing putting through a request, and I know someone will make this eventually. If no one makes one, then I'll consider. Before then, I'll wait as I please!