Would it be possible?

xDemonJohn

I am curious to whether or not it would be possible to open the Xenius Race Compilation in The Elder Scrolls Construction Set and remove unnecessary races, and if so, how. Normally, I am dead set against modifying others' work, but, in this case, I am kind of driven towards it, for a few reasons. One, I cannot take having to scroll through all the different versions of one race. I appreciate the effort the creator was putting forth, but there are simply too many races to scroll through. Second, my computer has trouble loading the Human race. This is pretty self-explanatory. If you haven't noticed, I'm a total newbie, so please tell me if I am in violation of the rules, or anything else you think I should know.

Sincerely,

John

Nah, it isn't a violation or anything, so long as you don't upload your mod without permission first. You can legally do whatever you want to someone else's work for your own benefit only.

Anyway, you gotta open the CS and go to Character > Races or something like that in the top, and then find the race you wanna get rid of. Simply mark as "Not playable" or something similar, and you're good!

Sorry the instructions are kinda vague, I don't have the CS myself right now, so... Can't exactly go in and verify, but I hope this helps!

Nah, it isn't a violation or anything, so long as you don't upload your mod without permission first. You can legally do whatever you want to someone else's work for your own benefit only.

Anyway, you gotta open the CS and go to Character > Races or something like that in the top, and then find the race you wanna get rid of. Simply mark as "Not playable" or something similar, and you're good!

Sorry the instructions are kinda vague, I don't have the CS myself right now, so... Can't exactly go in and verify, but I hope this helps!

Thanks, man, worked great!