The Thorn is Glitched

Fairfield

I don't know why this is happening, I don't know whether this is happening to other people; but it's happening to me. The red and blue teams charge out of their cages, and then just stare each other down, indefinitely.

Is this happening to other people? Do you a mod or a patch that fixes it? Please respond, even if it's to say you've got nothing. That way, this thread will survive at the top until somebody who can help notices it.

I have a different problem with the Thorn. Having read the wiki article on it, I know this is a common bug, but I'm not sure how to fix it with console commands.

I chose to fight 3 nightstalkers. After killing all 3 from a distance with gunfire, the doors remained locked behind me. I couldn't find the door ID to unlock with the console, so instead I transported myself to a quest location with the "movetoqt" command. That worked fine and I completed a step in the Bleed Me Dry quest in the meantime. After returning, Lucy still acts as though she's waiting for me to kill the nightstalkers and will only say that the crowd's waiting for me. I can't initiate dialogue, receive my reward for killing the creatures or completing the portion of Bleed Me Dry. Any suggestions on how to fix this? Console command, patch, etc?

EDIT: I'm not so good at using GECK and making patches, so I'd prefer to avoid that if I can.

Edited by gzl5000