FNP .45 Tactical

knivesomara

I own this weapon and i love it, if i could see it in this game with the ability to put a trijicon red dot, silencer , extended mags, and if possible a tactical light for people who use Pipboy Readius this would be very nice .

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs449.ash2/72259_163111940387759_100000668629105_366855_7195374_n.jpg

Looks nice, love SIG P266 (or alt. versions of it). Tho there should be just upgrades, cuz I hate reddot on pistols. And many people. :)

The Red dot mainly for competition shooting but i agree i do without it when i carry, Got to love the mod system they added in NV this gives the player options still i wish there was a way to remove mods to guess we will have to wait for that.

looks like a cheap airsoft gun to me

Well then you havent held or fired a real one before perhapes its the polymer throws you off but let me start by saying its fairly impressive all around, it puts out .45 rounds with the kick of a 9mm because of its low bore axis which reduces felt recoil and enhanced operator control, illuminated raised combat sights , pre-threaded barrel for a suppressor, interchangable rear handle grips for comfort,rear slide cover for optical sights,and the weapon is completely ambidextrous. To be honest i didnt think much of it when i first saw it and a turn off was there was only 500 copys made in black and the rest are Od Green polymer with a few slide options but after Fireing this gun i fell in love with it. This is my alternative to the Mk 23. which i love and wish i could own but is now near next to impossible to find and comes with a price tag double the size of the FNP of around $2,000.

If i could see either weapon in new vegas it would be amazing and if any one is willing to model either gun let me know if you need help with the sound effects.

So the FNP makes the .45 feel like a 9mm? My Colt MK.IV officer's carry is great but I hate how much recoil it has and how hard it is to get it back on target.