Grey body textures?

Galadreal

I have been using the tutorial to create standalone NPCs, only to edit and NPC: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25673/?

I give you, Lydia...shorter hair, bigger eyes, different colors and textures...and for some reason, a grey body.

I know I followed the tutorial on how to do custom body textures, and I am using the Bi-Phenotype Barbarian body, with the Bi phenotype Base head. I cannot figure out what I have done,and while I know it is a texture problem...I have tried to start from scratch 3 times with no luck.

If anyone has any idea or suggestion on how to fix this, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks.

Once again, I appreciate the help. But this is not a face texture issue. I know how to edit those...I just do not know how to fix up the body texture...I cannot seem to find where the custom skins are...or if that would even help. :) Still, thank you for trying.

i have tried googling. Before I posted here. Most of the results came back with the grey face bug. And No, it is using CBBE on Lydia. I might see if i have any better luck with UNP on someone else.