Freebie: Eve online

winyon

Hi!

Been playing eve online for some time now and thought about giving an opportunity to someone else to play this great game. If you've been interested in playing, this is your chance. Active accounts are able to send an invitation of a 21-day trial, instead of 14-day one. This is called the buddy program. The inviter will get 30 days of gametime, if the invited subscribes. A very common thing is to give the invited a good sum of ISK (in-game currency) when he/she subscribes. Once you subscribe I will provide you with 100m ISK, also I will try my best to help you with any questions you have during the time when you play. I didn't have this opportunity when I started and had to do it the hard way. Getting a boost of ISK really helps a long way. Either to buy or to make more ISK with the ISK, anything is possible. Not only is this an opportunity experience eve, but also to make a new friend.

If you are interested in playing, PM me.

Fly safe and see you soon! : )

edit: saw someone posting about eve buddy or something like that, so I though it would be okey to post here, if someone would be interested in eve online.

Yay these scams even hit nexus..............30 day plex ( game time) 360 mill, your trying to basicly get it for 100 mill. Guess you tried on the eve forums and the mosd deleted?

Its not a scam. You get a free week(21days) instead of 14 days and a bonus (ISK) when subscribing. I think that is fair, instead of getting nothing, like I did when I started playing Eve online. And I help new players to get a more in-depth start. I've already helped many and they have enjoyed their experience. What the plex price is, has nothing to do with the buddy system. Sorry disappoint you, I haven't posted on the eve forums. A scam would be to just invite people without telling what the buddy program is.