Motoko Kusanagi Style Outfit

knivesomara

Seconded! Would love to play a character of the Major. I do have (somewhere) a pretty decent Tachikoma model that would need rigging and building a mod around if anyone want to try?

"There's nothing sadder than a puppet without a ghost, especially one with red blood." Batou

This is exactly what I was thinking before coming on to the forum here for the first time posting. I already downloaded some New Vegas mods and I thought to myself while using the Chinese stealth armor mod that it would be nice to have something from G.I.T.S like the Major's outfit with a stealth funtion. But yeah, it would be tits if someone could do this. =P

• 4 weeks later...

I would certainly like to see a tachikoma as a companion. maybe even with a vehicle type mode in which the player sits in the back and it starts up like the VR simulation from Fallout 3: Operation Anchorage.

http://static.hlj.com/images/wav/wavkk-01.jpg

Listen, I have a beautiful Tachikoma model in 3DMax if anyone wants to try to rig it, just say the word, perhaps a radscorp's animations could be applied. It might be a bit high in polys but that's about the easiest thing to sort. Offer's there if anyone wants . . . .

• 1 month later...