Bald Hairstyle - Simple yet often overlooked....

Shatterproof

It sometimes amazes me that you can get a 'balding' hairstyle (for char's that SHOULD shave their head) and a 'buzzcut' but, the option of having no hair at all on your Char's head is left out. Happened in Fallout 3 too! Thankfully mods like this one were around to save the day:

http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=4620

Can it be modified for NV??

I searched around before posting this so, if its on the Nexus already or up in the form, I couldn't find it. So ya, plain and simple: NO hair on the head.

Thanks ever so much for the consideration!

See, thats the thing.. you can shave your head with anything that has a fine enough edge and there's something to use to lessen the friction (Vin Disel uses engine grease and a sharpened shrapnel shank in Pitch Black). One would a buzz cut would be the impossible look. How do you get your hair to be that short and uniform all over your head without an shaver and a trim guard? Same with the various fine beards / mustaches.

Honestly, bald makes way more sense than a lot of the hairstyles in the creator (do to the absence of product or proper hair cutting tools). Besides, its way more functional with hats and helmets haha.

Are we ever going to get a bald/shaved head? I tried to install Ling's Coiffure just for the shaved head, but I can't get the mod to work right. We really need the bald head in NV. Please modders, please give us one. Thanx!