Veronica stuck

rivea075

Hi guy,

I'm having a problem with the character name Veronica. When I first meet her at the 188 outpost, I agree to let her accompany me, but she doesn't move. I tried many things but she won't move from that spot and won't follow me. I turn off the scribe robe and the fix mods, but still she won't follow me. Has anyone else had this problem?

• 2 years later...

Hi guy,

I'm having a problem with the character name Veronica. When I first meet her at the 188 outpost, I agree to let her accompany me, but she doesn't move. I tried many things but she won't move from that spot and won't follow me. I turn off the scribe robe and the fix mods, but still she won't follow me. Has anyone else had this problem?

Yep. I've always had this problem. Mods or no mods... through all official patches. I think I once got her to work properly, but I don't remember what I did or if there was a mod that fixed that. If there was a mod to fix that... I can't find it anymore, so its probably been deleted for no apparent reason.

I believe this bug is fixed in the mod New Vegas Enhanced Content. Find the link in my signature.

i had a look trough the fix inclusion list and found this: http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/46999. Whilst it doesn't specifically say it fixes that bug it may well do as it makes a number of changes to her quest/dialogue entries. It just might be what you need.