32 hours total, and I feel like I'm done with this game.

Chaosblade02

There's some VERY cool things waiting to be found out there.

This being said, travelling around, the wasteland feels rather empty and static at times. I can see someone eventually releasing an alternate start "faction" mod that allows you to pick a faction to start with and run objectives against the others, dynamically conquering or losing territory.

After all there's 180+ locations and most can serve as "contested ground" without breaking quests......

180 locations, big deal, most of em aren't anything interesting, the fact is map world is static, not dynamic, enemy spawns are static, the game is too predictable, no random encounters, not a lot to explore, its mostly desert and an empty desert at that, the environment really sucks, a definate lack of imagination and creativity, all the ncr and ceasers legion outposts are just tents, the game doens't have any large buildings to explore, its an ok game for a month or so of playing but after that its time to donate to goodwill.

well I guess you didn't find 50% of the quests and did not take the Explorer perk. Enter buildings, reading quest text and actually talking to the NPCs unreveals a world.

I understand you might get bored if you always stay outside of buildings and vaults ... then all you see are raiders.

well I guess you didn't find 50% of the quests and did not take the Explorer perk. Enter buildings, reading quest text and actually talking to the NPCs unreveals a world.

I understand you might get bored if you always stay outside of buildings and vaults ... then all you see are raiders.

the environment is boring, i played the game for almost 2 months, i found every uniqe item did almost every quest more than once, its not the quests, the map world is static, its not dynamic, its the environment that sucks, not any good buildings or dungeons to explore at all, no good battlezones, no cover anywhere on 99% of map, you're out in the open wherever you are, not a lot of enemies really, no more supermutants hardly, ceasers legion uses spears and macheties, they live in tents, its an ok game but it gets super boring after a month or two, not a lot of replayability. it becomes a snoozefest.

Edited by westoftherockies