Firefly / Serenity anyone?

resdev

I definitely think having either a crashed or simply landed Serenity would be pretty amazing for a custom quest. Maybe not even Serenity specifically but another Firefly-class ship operated by a different crew.

It could even be as simple as putting Reavers into the game world as a new enemy.

Possibilities are endless and not all of them would require an enormous amount of work.

First off I love Firefly and am glad you all due too.

In my opinion all thats needed is Mal pistol. Pretty much everything else is already in New Vegas or other peoples mods and all thats needed to use them is permission.

So I say again. All we need is Mal gun.

I have time and some basic texuring and small stuff. If anyone knows what program I could use to draw the mod above that will_force posted please due tell and I will try my best even if its not very good.

And the Cunning Hat! :O

Well, pretty much is already in New Vegas somewhat, because both the game and the series has a cowboy theme, but do you think all the outfits exist in the game? Maybe some are similar, but still lack details. I mean, Mal wouldn't just look right in a bounty hunter duster. You could probably use bits and pieces from different outfits in NV, but some would have to be created I think.

I definitely think having either a crashed or simply landed Serenity would be pretty amazing for a custom quest. Maybe not even Serenity specifically but another Firefly-class ship operated by a different crew.

It could even be as simple as putting Reavers into the game world as a new enemy.

Possibilities are endless and not all of them would require an enormous amount of work.

Having a Firefly-class ship landed or crashed somewhere would probably be the hardest (except for voice acting, haha) for a mod like this, but would be awesome. Reavers would be really awesome aswell, cannibals with cut-open and disfigured faces with vicious home-crafted melee and ranged weapons... not to be mixed with these Reavers. :P

First off I love Firefly and am glad you all due too.

In my opinion all thats needed is Mal pistol. Pretty much everything else is already in New Vegas or other peoples mods and all thats needed to use them is permission.

So I say again. All we need is Mal gun.

I have time and some basic texuring and small stuff. If anyone knows what program I could use to draw the mod above that will_force posted please due tell and I will try my best even if its not very good.

And the Cunning Hat! :O

Well, pretty much is already in New Vegas somewhat, because both the game and the series has a cowboy theme, but do you think all the outfits exist in the game? Maybe some are similar, but still lack details. I mean, Mal wouldn't just look right in a bounty hunter duster. You could probably use bits and pieces from different outfits in NV, but some would have to be created I think.

Having a Firefly-class ship landed or crashed somewhere would probably be the hardest (except for voice acting, haha) for a mod like this, but would be awesome. Reavers would be really awesome aswell, cannibals with cut-open and disfigured faces with vicious home-crafted melee and ranged weapons... not to be mixed with these Reavers. :P

Yeah, definitely the more BA Reavers. I mean really they'd be like fiends, only instead of being amped up on chems they'd be pure evil, their faces cut-up with self-inflicted piercings, and they'd be ten times harder to kill.

Hmm well I think I saw someone had begun a model of Mal's gun, so that I can't help with, and the hat well, hmmm I have no clue.

The Ship I have however should someone want to try it.

I think I may have linked this before, but just in case. Heres my thread with a ton of resources and models I've found that can be used for Fallout Modding,

Modders Resources And Models Here

Anyways, I've updated a week or so ago, and I know I put on a few Serenity models that we could use. Plus a very basic model of the fireflys ingine, and there should be a tutorial on how to use the models.

The hard part I'd think is making a fun way to introduce the mod, like maybe a custom thing where you use Serenity in the Vertibird landing animation.

And believable and fun NPCs not just I amz Mal, Here My Gun. End Convo

Not endorsing but just suggesting an off nexus voice using Fillion from ODST, Firefly, Castle, and whatever else he's been in to give him and the others voice.

• 2 months later...
I would be happy with just the ship, using the vertibird flying animation and scripting (so I could fly it around of course). I have some skill at modding Oblivion/Morrowind, I know it's basically the same with Fallout. I also realized I don't have a whole lot of time to mod due to college. So when I sit down, I just want to play. I'd love to work on a project like this for NV, plus I have the summer coming up as well as weekends right now.

I want a Callahan Fullbore Autolock, A.K.A. "Vera". I've tried to start modeling parts, but have had bad luck finding drawings with technical info. I also need a better model of a Saiga-12 to use as a base other than the one from the "19th - 2oth century injection" mod.

So till i can find some clear and accurate drawings, i'm S.O.L.

Jayne: Six men came to kill me one time. And the best of 'em carried this. It's a Callahan full-bore auto-lock. Customized trigger, double cartridge thorough gauge. It is my very favorite gun.

Edited by Flaarg

• 3 months later...

I want a Callahan Fullbore Autolock, A.K.A. "Vera". I've tried to start modeling parts, but have had bad luck finding drawings with technical info. I also need a better model of a Saiga-12 to use as a base other than the one from the "19th - 2oth century injection" mod.

So till i can find some clear and accurate drawings, i'm S.O.L.

Jayne: Six men came to kill me one time. And the best of 'em carried this. It's a Callahan full-bore auto-lock. Customized trigger, double cartridge thorough gauge. It is my very favorite gun.

Any updates on this thread?

• 9 months later...