Radio mod

keitarohusky

Hello everyone, I have a idea, not a proposal.

Personally I really do not like country music at all, and Fallout New Vegas, well you can guess what my problem is here.

Now I can handle the country accents quiet well, but it's the music that gets to me.

So, if there is a mod some one might so we don't have to listen to, excuse my french by, rotted filth, I'd be very pleased.

Before people start telling me to just leave the radio off, I say this 'It's boring to walk hours on end with no radio.'

And running my own music while playing games, I find distracting (That's just me though.)

As snide and arrogant as this seems (As people will of course say) I'm really just trying to voice what I am saying properly and in a way many idiots would understand to avoid people going into a circle of pointless taunting.

• 3 weeks later...
you could always download a new radio station on NV nexus...i believe there are a 3-4 new radio stations on there. If i remember correctly they have done their own voice overs for the DJ's....and if you dont like the music you could always add your own and rename the songs as the original songs.