ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Death Alternative

dereko

Have tried everything I can think of. I have requiem installed with this mod. When my character gets hit and reduced to no health. I get a message that I will go into bleedout stage then my character falls on ground and dies then game simply reloads. Is there something I am missing or have to set in the mcm? (yes I've set the death camera to 10 sec in requiem and tried starting a new game) any help would be appreciated.

Hey Dereko, long time no see. It's Dark Diva, I've had a bit of a name change since I saw you last :sweat: You're using a bashed patch and have your load order sorted right?

I don't use either mod but from the description on Death Alternative's mod page "...If your bleedout HP reaches zero, you fall unconscious. A number of things can happen while unconscious but typically one will be tossed out of the location you happened to be in, as if left for dead. Depending on the type of enemy who defeated you, some of your gear and valuables may be stolen. These events are configurable and expandable with the framework features of Death Alternative..." It sounds like it might be working properly.

Also on the description the mod author mentions: "...I've been informed that for Requiem, it is best to go to the MCM menu, in the combat tab, and change the death reload delay to 10 seconds, or to the maximum (whatever that means)..."

So yes, you might have to adjust the options in MCM.

Edited by Oubliette

Hi :smile:

Nice to hear from you Dark Diva, yes it's been a long time. Thanks for the help, yea I did set the requeim death reload timer to 10. Sounds like an interesting mod with a lot of mcm options. Tried playing around with the mcm settings a bit with no luck. Load order looks right but no bashed patch. I did however manage to get a hold of the mod author and sent a screenshot of the utility menu and player menu in the mod, hopefully he'll have an answer. If I get the problem solved I'll post it here, in case someone else has run into the same problem.

cheers!

Edited by dereko

Haven't posted anything here or been able to get back to this... bin working 12 hours shifts at work.

Well diva just goes to show never put yourself down, talked to the modder they suggested it was a mod conflict. Spent quite a bit of time unchecking mods and starting new games. Tried having death alternative and sky ui as the only mods activated and the mod still does not work. So I am stumped at this point. Short of a complete re-install which I don't want to do at this point I think I'll give up on this one for now. Thanks for the help all the same :)

Edited by dereko