You can kill me easy why cant i do the same in return.

mrpointless11

You decide to turn the difficulty up all of the sudden the enemy are gods 100 bullets to kill them two just for you i would love a mod with a health type system like stalker were you bleed out and like on master difficulty in the game four five well placed shoots i was dead or like the older ghost recon games one two or three shoots and your dead and that's fun it can make people be more careful and not run around Rambo style witch makes the game to easy hake i can beat the expansions on level one i might die once or twice and including main quest and plus once you do everything in the game and know were everything is its just way to easy to get i am sure there are people that want a challenge like this add to the game. Its challenging with the normal difficulty but i want an equal fight chance.

I think this is what happens when you increase to a high difficulty in game.

(Raiders at super duper mart man i see him out the window yea let use the console and increase are health so when he comes in here he is going to be like #$%^ then suddenly everything goes black yes we got him all his stuff is ares know) 0:(

ideals: bandages to stop bleeding. better armor takes off bullet damage 15 armor+20 damage = five damage to you eating decreases fatigue lose stuff like that.

I would do it my self but cant don't have the skills.

Just search the mod database for realism, food, and armor. There are a bunch of different mods that change weapon damage, NPC damage, body-part damage, eating effects, etc. to play it the way you want to.

To start you off, there's an awesome bleeding mod called Everybody Bleeds. You shoot them once and their health will slowly go down because they bleed to death! Check it out: http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=3013

And if you want to use bandages with it: http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=3251

You decide to turn the difficulty up all of the sudden the enemy are gods 100 bullets to kill them two just for you i would love a mod with a health type system like stalker were you bleed out and like on master difficulty in the game four five well placed shoots i was dead or like the older ghost recon games one two or three shoots and your dead and that's fun it can make people be more careful and not run around Rambo style witch makes the game to easy hake i can beat the expansions on level one i might die once or twice and including main quest and plus once you do everything in the game and know were everything is its just way to easy to get i am sure there are people that want a challenge like this add to the game. Its challenging with the normal difficulty but i want an equal fight chance.

I think this is what happens when you increase to a high difficulty in game.

(Raiders at super duper mart man i see him out the window yea let use the console and increase are health so when he comes in here he is going to be like #$%^ then suddenly everything goes black yes we got him all his stuff is ares know) 0:(

ideals: bandages to stop bleeding. better armor takes off bullet damage 15 armor+20 damage = five damage to you eating decreases fatigue lose stuff like that.

I would do it my self but cant don't have the skills.

I checked out mods and i like them but rather see one mod incorporating all that stuff into one.

I highly recommend Arwen's Realism Tweaks: http://amito.freehostia.com/Fallout/FO-mods04.htm

I won't even play Fallout 3 anymore without it. It's geared towards role playing, though I think it really improves combat as well. What you should do is go to that page and read thoroughly on what each module does before you decide what to use; it changes quite a bit if you install all four modules.