Increased spawns

BloXboX

Hey guys. I installed MMM(Marts Mutant Mod) Not long ago, Its been about 2 days and ive been playing with it.

However it works and all but some moments i just freeze and the game is on " Stopped Working ". If i Uninstall it ( Uncheck .ESP and .ESM ) It works again .

I guess i have too many mods at the same time, Can someone MAKE or FIND a mod for me. Please. That increases the spawns for ALL enemies.

Example: More mutants in D.C Including 2 to 4 Behemoths Somewhere? Just like Brotherhood of Steel described D.C .. It isn't even like that.

I want to see more raiders and all that.

Thank you! :)

i believe MMM has something like that, but i am not sure since i havent used it

lol way to read the OP...

If you want more enemies, there is also Zombie Apocalypse, which will add a crap load of zombies to the wasteland.

Other than that, I suggest you go to the MMM page and ask for help on getting it to work right, because it really is a great mod for playing with increased spawns. I'd start by making sure the mod is loaded in the correct order, or try to play with the MMM ESPs at the bottom of the list in FOMM.

If you want more enemies, there is also Zombie Apocalypse, which will add a crap load of zombies to the wasteland.

Other than that, I suggest you go to the MMM page and ask for help on getting it to work right, because it really is a great mod for playing with increased spawns. I'd start by making sure the mod is loaded in the correct order, or try to play with the MMM ESPs at the bottom of the list in FOMM.

Mart's Mutant Mod.esm

Mart's Mutant Mod.esp

Mart's Mutant Mod Increased Spawns.esp. I asked them if it was right ON the site and the maker, They did say it was right.

However this might be another mod, They are loading last indeed. As it seems to work better, I still crash at some points. For no apparent reason, Ive had the Zombie Apocalypse mod.

I got a problem where if the zombies spawn ONCE on a spawn, They NEVER Spawn there ever. And i can't mod Via the G.E.C.K. But the Zombie Apocalypse mod is however a good recommend.

i miss things sometimes, i apologize for being worthless (no sarcasm)