EWI

Higherleopards

To be fair I never liked his textures and the spamming of his textures, also the sharpness was literally over 9000, the only thing I could see was the sharpness that just hurt my eyes.

So for me it's not really a loss since there are a lot of less known modders that make better things and now they can maybe become more known :)

I didnt mind his work (though the spamming was annoying) or that he did alot of stuff, but its a shame he was warned before to not take things like that. A mistake can happen no problems there, but after you make the same one multiple times and get warnings I would then take steps to be extra careful. Or if I can not help myself then I would just not release anything.

Shame it got to this point again.

Some of the textures smacked somewhat of post-Apocalyptic Toy Story, but there were some smaller pieces like his flora retex that I was wanting to experiment with. Regardless, I applaude the moderators for keeping the site respectable and honest.

So, since he was banned, he cant actually participate in this discussion, correct?

It might be good to hear his side.

He got caught on more than one occasion passing off other peoples textures as his own, there's not really a lot he could say.

• 3 weeks later...

I appreciate the information supplied from the mods, and am pretty ashamed of the OP I presented here. I sincerly apologize for my arrogant tone.

Plagarism absolutly deserves a broad spectrum ban. The fact he got away with this in the past after being caught is suprising. I honestly didn't mind most of the spamming for a few practical reasons, and found some of his uploaded textures quite usable. However, I'll be removing his content from my build in place of more honest mods from other authors. If he had kanged my work and posted it here as his own, I'd be furious.

Good work mods. Please accept my apology for criticizing your collective efforts. It was wrong on my part.

• 5 months later...