Low FPS when Face in view

dnagent

Hi everyone, this is my first post here

I'm playing New Vegas with my laptop, it could run TES4 and FO3:DC in a stable 30 FPS after 1~2GB mod. But it got serious problem with NV.

Whenever a human or ghoul (not mindless one) appear in view, both of them have face, the FPS drops under 10. It's fluent when i fighting animal, robot...And when i talk to human characters, its nearly freeze, the talker slowly moving his/her lips and it take me 4,5 second to select the reply. Another example is talking to veronica or when she walk into the view would slow FPS, but after i give her a brotherhood power helmet, she cause no more problem.

So i try to manipulate the Fallout_default.ini, which i set bUseFaceGenHeads=0, do not show head. It perfectly solve the performance problem, but it's really unpleasant to see bunch of headless guys walking around, and i can not do head shot in several cases.

I've using Nvidia d3d9 perf fix from newvegasnexus already, it helps, not a lot. Are there any other solution?

my laptop:

T9400 duo 2.53GHz, 9650GTM 1G, 2G memory

First Id like to say, sorry i cant help, second i do get a slight kick out of the idea of a headless fallout world, not trying to be an ass just had to say something.

But more unto the problem, what mods you got related to people installed. im not asking for a full list just ones that revolve around characters

First Id like to say, sorry i cant help, second i do get a slight kick out of the idea of a headless fallout world, not trying to be an ass just had to say something.

But more unto the problem, what mods you got related to people installed. im not asking for a full list just ones that revolve around characters

thanks for your replying.

my mod list:

FalloutNV.esm

Sorter-Combined.esp -- helps sorting items

Map Markers-playerHomes.esp -- fast travel point for luck 38

I try to unload mods and turn on/off ArchiveInvalidation Invalidated, but it not help...I'm not using any character mod so far.

maybe i should looking for some facial beauty mod, which replace the face model of current game, i guess it's the model or expression animation cause the problem...(i tried turn off facial texture, a void black face still cause the issue)