improve armors

rgx02

Could someone make a mod to allow armor customization on benches or something? Costing money or parts or even aquiring blueprints for the improvements?

By customization i mean, increase damage reduction and/or give bonuses like +1 agl.

The reason for that is i've found an amazing looking armor but its worse than another one i dont want to wear.

well, if you like that armor so much, why not just increase it's stats yourself on the GECK??

if this armor is a from a mod, then the chance of it being a part of such a mod (if such a mod will ever be created) is really small

my advice to you is really just mod the armors yourself, it's easy, and you'll get just what you want :)

well, if you like that armor so much, why not just increase it's stats yourself on the GECK??

if this armor is a from a mod, then the chance of it being a part of such a mod (if such a mod will ever be created) is really small

my advice to you is really just mod the armors yourself, it's easy, and you'll get just what you want :)

Makes sense. Do you know where can i find a nice guide for using geck?