Brotherhood of Steel fix

FrogDemon

Don't know if anyone else has noticed this but, after you finish all their quests and become a Paladin, The head of security Ramos, still considers you an outsider. Everyone else seems to know, they will start to call you an outsider then change it up. You would think that the head of security would be the first to know.

If any modders would like to try and fix this issue would be awesome.

The BoS isn't the only place. In Thorn, even if you finish all of Red Lucy's quests, she addresses you as "stranger", even though she'll address you as "my hunter" when you attempt to bed her. Or when 1st Recon gets redeployed at Camp Forlorn Hope or wherever, they still talk about being stationed at McClaren. And these are just the ones I can think of off the top of my head.

That kind of inconsistency is rife within all Bethsoft games. I think pretty much everyone has given up on any kind of dialog consistency in anything by Bethsoft.

Maybe so, but this isn't the only post I ever made regarding the BoS. Since none of the NV modders seem to want to create any BoS mods, I think I'm just going to put NV completely on the side burner for now. Lately, I have been sharing play time between NV and FO3. Just been waiting for some decent BoS mods for NV. I guess now that isn't going to happen. Time for me to just go back to FO3, at least until I start seeing some BoS mods in NV.