Female Super Mutants

princessary

I was wondering if anyone out there would be willing to make some female super mutants. The idea I was for them to look something like the custom race this mod puts into the game, while keeping the super mutant textures. http://fallout3nexus...le.php?id=14508

I have tried to do this myself, but my skills are seriously lacking when it comes to making something like this. If anyone out there would be willing to do this I would be grateful.

To all the lore purists out there... I know that this goes against lore, that is not the point of what I am asking. I am sick of all the super mutants all looking the same is all, and some feminine ones would be pleasing to the eye. For that matter I wish there were female feral ghouls as well...

I was wondering if anyone out there would be willing to make some female super mutants. The idea I was for them to look something like the custom race this mod puts into the game, while keeping the super mutant textures. http://fallout3nexus...le.php?id=14508

I have tried to do this myself, but my skills are seriously lacking when it comes to making something like this. If anyone out there would be willing to do this I would be grateful.

To all the lore purists out there... I know that this goes against lore, that is not the point of what I am asking. I am sick of all the super mutants all looking the same is all, and some feminine ones would be pleasing to the eye. For that matter I wish there were female feral ghouls as well...

see the feral gouls with shirts and shorts on? they are female

Just an FYI: In the Fallout canon, Super Mutants lose their formerly human physical sexual characteristics.

I know, I am just sick of seeing all of them looking like guys regardless of that fact. Thats why I said I don't care about the lore of cannon, I just want female looking super mutants. As for the feral ghouls, I can't remember seeing any distinguishable females in game and can't find a model for any in the geck. There are female non-feral ghouls, shouldn't there be feral ones? I could be wrong, just saying what I have noticed.