New Vegas reviews from firends

dontpanic

Review quality poll  

9 members have voted

1. 1. How do you think this review should be rated?

• Review needed more work
    • Review was just fine

While some of the quests are nice, and Beth didn't go stupid with a elvis impersonator doing the King, much of FONV needs a LOT of work on the quests, etc., they should have had game players checking the game by actually playing it and recording the problems they found. I say that 'cause it sure doesn't look like they had anyone outside of their own sphere doing any checking on it . . .

I waited for FONV and i got this STEAM!!! I don't want or like STEAM and do not wish it on my computer!!!

Thom Dean

AKA

Ceta The Hawk

Second, your friend needed to go into more detail concerning the story and the gameplay. Additionally since he refers to the game as being an 'expansion', he should have mentioned other new features implemented aside from the hardcore mode.

Which is worded completely wrong. New Vegas is a free-standing game, not an expansion for Fallout 3. He needs to get his terminology right if he wants his reviews to be taken seriously.

Second, your friend needed to go into more detail concerning the story and the gameplay. Additionally since he refers to the game as being an 'expansion', he should have mentioned other new features implemented aside from the hardcore mode.

Which is worded completely wrong. New Vegas is a free-standing game, not an expansion for Fallout 3. He needs to get his terminology right if he wants his reviews to be taken seriously.

I think he is trying to refer to it as an expansion like game. Not an actual expansion in which it does feel like.