Cheese or smoked ham?

Keanumoreira

sorry but im not really going to chose lol. love cheese+ham melts, tomato usually thrown in for good measure too.

Holy crap. This man is a genius. Someone give him a cookie.

As much as I love that too...if one of the two magically disappeared, yes, I would like my cheese please. No cheese on salads and soups, no cheese in my sandwiches and burgers, no cheese on pasta, no cheese on pizza. That would be awful.

Speaking of which, you can customize a Dominos pizza with no cheese or sauce if you want.

well we know not really lol.

but who would want a pizza without sauce? without cheese i can understand, as some italians will tell you thats authentic.

What is the point of threads like this? In no way does this encourage any sort of intelligent debate, it seems like nothing but spam to me.

like most forums there are serious & pointless threads. if it doesnt break any rules, why whinge? you do have the right as a free-thinker not read a thread you dont like, also you can start an "intelligent" debate thread if you wish too.

What is the point of threads like this? In no way does this encourage any sort of intelligent debate, it seems like nothing but spam to me.

I certainly do not spam.

The point of this debate (Hence the debate section, therefore, it is a debate.) is to bring people and their interests and opinions together to form a common idea. Since when does a debate have to be serious to be considered one? Is it a crime that I'm curious of what people think? Hopefully not, otherwise, all I know and understand would have just been comprimised. :laugh:

sorry but im not really going to chose lol. love cheese+ham melts, tomato usually thrown in for good measure too.

Holy crap. This man is a genius. Someone give him a cookie.

As much as I love that too...if one of the two magically disappeared, yes, I would like my cheese please. No cheese on salads and soups, no cheese in my sandwiches and burgers, no cheese on pasta, no cheese on pizza. That would be awful.

Speaking of which, you can customize a Dominos pizza with no cheese or sauce if you want.

You don't put cheese on salads, soups, or pasta? You sir are a martian. :laugh:

In a sense, however, I suppose putting cheese on EVERYTHING isn't appropiate. Cheese icecream = :yucky: :down:

In a sense, however, I suppose putting cheese on EVERYTHING isn't appropiate. Cheese icecream = :yucky: :down:

Did you even read my post?

And I'm afraid the forum says "stupid" debates are allowed. :)

Did you even read my post?

And I'm afraid the forum says "stupid" debates are allowed. :)

O wait, I totally read that wrong. :laugh:

Well you don't have to be mean about it. :( No cheese for you when the end comes. :tongue:

who says a debate has to be intelligent?

id have to say that the two people argueing over blotchy camo or marpat is just as intelligent as debating the existence of black holes!