Mod suggestion/request.

nexus5934

I find in combat I may move to an area where there's a herb or something else on the square ?, maybe it can't be seen because of combat, so i'll want to jump press X and bend down to pick the item up.

It also happens when running say you ome to a rock and press jump and bend down to pick something up that hasn't shown because of running or whatever.

Is this not a common problem ?.

I have not seen this problem. My interact key is F, don't know if that matters. Maybe you are holding the right mouse button when you move around. I have stopped to loot accidentally doing that. There is a mod that auto loots instantly with no animation and that would solve your problem if you don't mind loosing the animations.

I find in combat I may move to an area where there's a herb or something else on the square ?, maybe it can't be seen because of combat, so i'll want to jump press X and bend down to pick the item up.

It also happens when running say you ome to a rock and press jump and bend down to pick something up that hasn't shown because of running or whatever.

Is this not a common problem ?.

Are you using a controller? My jump is bound to my space bar, and interact is bound to E, so I have two different buttons for looting and jumping. If it's the same button on the controller, then you should really check out the mod I linked earlier. It cancels the looting animation.