your username

TheCalliton

Mine's a nickname I got as a kid. It's actually Verne but I like the W more, it just looks better to me. :happy:

And I've been having that nickname for 10 years now, I got so used to everyone calling me Werne I would forget my real name if it weren't written on my ID. ;D

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, Mine's pretty simple, My middle name's griffin and when I was younger that used to be my nickname, so I thought I'd add gaming to the beginning since it's my favorite hobbie and that's how I choice gaminggriffin.

Mine came from my old Morrowind character Burnch. But as time passed by and more tes games came out I continued to use that old redguard and I figured he needed a promotion, may he rest in peace.

Hi guys,

well, my username comes from the awesome rpg Gothic 2. In the game you can find a tombstone on the grave of a former king's guard. The name of the guard was Ulthar Seramis. So when I searched for a nickname I suddenly remembered Gothic 2 and this name and the search for a nick came to an end :biggrin: .

Ulthar Seramis

My user name comes from my real last name Whiting

and how people constantly referred to my name as like the fish
and I've heard that daily for my whole 20 years of existence so i decided that i will be all fishes nightmares so yeah hence Fishfiend
pretty shitty story but i figured i had an odd enough name to warrant it. :P

>ears perk< My username came directly from the name of a wolf-sword in a book I wanted to write. It had stylized wolf paws for the crosstree, a talking wolf-head pommel, lightning powers and everything, but alas, 'The Search for Wolven Edge' had too many ideas behind it, and I have yet to truly pick just one.

• 2 weeks later...