Completed the game ... What now?

BloXboX

You completed the game on one path. Now you've got about a half-dozen more to go. Side with House, side with yourself, side with Caesars Legion, side with the NCR. Etc, etc, and each time you "side" with people, there are so many subquests that it is impossible to have finished in three days. Not to mention there are so many places NOT involved in the main quest, that you miss out a lot.

You completed the game on one path. Now you've got about a half-dozen more to go. Side with House, side with yourself, side with Caesars Legion, side with the NCR. Etc, etc, and each time you "side" with people, there are so many subquests that it is impossible to have finished in three days. Not to mention there are so many places NOT involved in the main quest, that you miss out a lot.

I know the original Fallout 3 could be completed in under 6 hours, and New Vegas isn't that much different, so I wouldn't say it's impossible in 3 days, far from it in fact. However, there is so much to the Mojave Wasteland that is missed by rushing through the main quest. While I can understand why someone would want to rush through to see the basic ending, when you take into account your ending is affected by your choices and actions during your playthrough, you'd think someone wanting to continue playing would be eager to start fresh to experience the game as a whole.

Also, it makes sense that the game ends upon completion of all the main quests, as the ending result changes the entire layout of the wasteland, and depending on who you sided with, you wouldn't exactly have much left to kill, and a lot of sidequests are intended to affect the endgame.