Could someone create 3 custom non lore followers and a weapon?

Crynal

Could anyone with the free time, make 2 marriable companions for me, a look a like of both the cartoon babe Jessica Rabbit and the lovely brunette (with the torn red dress, not asking for the dress to be made though) Pauline from Donkey Kong? Also a companion that looks like Shulk from Xenoblade (maybe marriable if you want to) with a monodo look a like (or just a unique looking enchanted sword). Change their names to something similar if need be. I've asked about Jessica and Pauline before but never went into detail how I would like too see them skill/fighting wise. Just hope maybe one of these could be made even if it's not quite what I want, be creative if you want, I don't want to be too picky.

'Pauline' should be focused On Conjuration (All summon spells), Restoration (I want her to be support mainly) and some Illusion spells: Pacify, Frenzy, Rally, Muffle. Possibly give her shouts or just shout like spells if it's possible, it's fine if it's not possible. Light armor at best, might just keep non enchanted cloths on her, One handed weapons only which focus on blunt, maces etc, no dual. Speech skills of allure and persuation and maybe some alchemy just for Role Play purposes. She relies on my character and summons to protect and attack for her. Give her the push shout if possible to mimic her loud cries for help. Have he be found in one of the dungeons/forts/caves etc stuck in a lock cage to mimic her distress from Donky Kong.

'Jessica' should also use blunt weapons and wear light armor or just cloths. Give her Conjuration and Illusion to also fit in with her using others and her using seduction as a weapon. Little or no restoration. Alteration for paralyze and maybe spell absorption to sort of make her feel toonish. Have he be in a bar, seems appropiate as she's a stage singer. Like Pauline, a support follower that doesn't really fight well on her own merit using others to do the real fighting.

'Shulk' could go any armor option seeing all the options in Xenoblade. Probably 2 handed or one handed (up to anyone who tries to make him) with block perks maybe. Some Alteration and Restoration spells to mimic some of the monado effects. Maybe have him be found in or around a blacksmith making it appear he's doing 'monado research'.

They don't need to look 100% spot on, just enough maybe to look recognizable to fans perhaps.

Edited by Crynal