Tranqilizer Pistols/Rifles/Etc

dra6o0n

I'm eagerly anticipating you guys getting this worked out.

My 2 cents on how it could work? Make a couple of different tranq bullets, and make some gun mods. Like a 9mm tranq mod. When you attach the mod to the 9mm, it lets you use the tranq ammo. And just do this for the guns you want to be able to fire this kind of ammo.

Speaking of... is there a mod out there that lets you remove weapon modifications? Would be a good mod on its own, but could also work well with that idea.

Anyways, just my opinion. I look forward to seeing how this goes no matter what.

Yes I believe trueform and a few others have done something like this, you could ask for their permission and use their scripts, and use them to make the tranquilizer rifle and blowgun, as the pistol is already done by someone else.

I'm eagerly anticipating you guys getting this worked out.

My 2 cents on how it could work? Make a couple of different tranq bullets, and make some gun mods. Like a 9mm tranq mod. When you attach the mod to the 9mm, it lets you use the tranq ammo. And just do this for the guns you want to be able to fire this kind of ammo.

Speaking of... is there a mod out there that lets you remove weapon modifications? Would be a good mod on its own, but could also work well with that idea.

Anyways, just my opinion. I look forward to seeing how this goes no matter what.

Not quite skilled at that level yet. And I'm not modding this game often enough to take a huge project, I do it from time to time as little "tweaks and experiments".

You're better off asking someone who really knows how to script to make one, because all I know is messing with the editor's menus, and I don't know the syntax for scripting, nor do I want to learn it (taking computer programming so I don't want to see codes so much -_-) ...

So don't get your hopes up by waiting, I started this mod request so someone can help create a fully functional Tranquilizer gun. And if Trueform decides to release a "mod" that enables his gun to fire such rounds, it is up to him, since I don't bother with taking credits for anything. I generally throw ideas at the community just to see if it sticks on their face. So basically it's all a farce for some entertainment.

Fair enough. It was just sounding like you guys had some gears turning.

It never sounded like that, it was just people brainstorming on how it "may" work out.

By gears turning, you would mean actual development, but we're not even at that step yet.

Right now it's sorta like testing the possibility of the GECK and the Gamebryo engine with this idea.