Morrigan and...

Lehcar

Loghain. Seriously.

Well I know it's kind of icky because he's a little on the old side, but I still like Loghain+Morrigan a heckuva lot better than Alistair+Morrigan. (there's a lot of fanart depicting the latter but none for the former, which is kinda disappointing imo).

Watching her seducing the old man and how happy he looked to be getting some nooky from the "marsh witch" had me totally hysterical. I get the feeling he likes her. :laugh: :thumbsup:

I don't think Loghain is sex-crazy, from the quote he has if you have him in your party, I don't think he has had sex since his wife passed away. So on Loghain's side there would be no affection.

On Morrigan's side, well she really only sleeps with someone if she wants to...

I'm a fan of the Morrigan-Warden couple. :P so yes, i do find it disgusting :D

Had to read this twice to make sense of it because, of course, Morrigan-Loghain (in the game's instance when it's possible) IS a "Morrigan-Warden couple". :laugh:

(Oh, and do agree, it's still disgusting! :sick: )

• 5 weeks later...

Reminds me of some creepy horror movie i watched a few months ago.... hot chick has the hots for some old guy... who does the dirty with her once, (drunk) and then shes totally obsessed over the old guys......member....

Though... Loghain is kind of interesting for a party member.

I don't know if it's worse to have Loghain do Morrigan's rite, or Alistair who hates her more than anything else.

Alistair's reaction is priceless when you tell that the ritual will produce a god-child. First time I heard Alistair really lose his temper.