Superhuman Gambit

vikingkid3

Would it be possible to create a mod that offers an additional ending to the Superhuman Gambit quest, where both the AntAgonizer and the Mechanist end their rivalry, but instead of leaving the "super hero business" they join forces and protect Canterbury Commons from raiders, slaver, super mutants, etc? Would hope it to be a good karma ending, with the same experience and cap rewards.

This would be awesome, because, I mean, if I survived the apocalypse, I'd be a super-hero too. It would be fun as tits. Controlling robots and/or ants to fight people. And besides, you know they are having fun staging fake harmless attacks against each other in a small town. It would be even more fun if it actually protected people and did something real.

This is my mod request, hope something comes of it, Thank you.

• 4 weeks later...

Would it be possible to create a mod that offers an additional ending to the Superhuman Gambit quest, where both the AntAgonizer and the Mechanist end their rivalry, but instead of leaving the "super hero business" they join forces and protect Canterbury Commons from raiders, slaver, super mutants, etc? Would hope it to be a good karma ending, with the same experience and cap rewards.

This would be awesome, because, I mean, if I survived the apocalypse, I'd be a super-hero too. It would be fun as tits. Controlling robots and/or ants to fight people. And besides, you know they are having fun staging fake harmless attacks against each other in a small town. It would be even more fun if it actually protected people and did something real.

This is my mod request, hope something comes of it, Thank you.

Can't do that buuuutt if you did want to be a superhero this mod is coming out soon(ish). Just as soon as xmas is over I should be able to put the final touches to it =]League of Heroes Mod