Bleach

Akerick

Well i just basically feel like there should be armors and weapons from Ichigo in bleach - the anime

now if anyone could do that, i'd be grateful

possibly a Hollow mask, Ichigo's bankai, shikai, his bankai clothes and shikai robes

PS - please only reply if you know what the heck i'm talking about

A bleach fan ;D you forgot the vasto lordo form :D to :D look more bad ass that way ;D anyway I dont think they are any modder who are bleach fan :(

awww shame ... basically i just wanted to walk/run/wade across the wasteland with some sort of cape like Armour and such... and i forget what i was gonna do with it....

it was either go bloody crazy with the tenza zangetsu, using the Hero powers mod going super speed,

OR

It was to find a cool pistol and do the Bountie mod missions

• 2 months later...

actually i believe there is a mode that u can wear ichigo's mask and hold tensa zangetsu , and wear kimono, because i've already have them :)

but i think they've removed them or somehting :(

I personally am not a fan of Bleach, is first thing I must say.

Although that is the case, I am well aware of majority of the characters and story and fighting styles and with that in mind, there is ONE character I would absolutely love to see in this game, at least things in his resemblance, if we were to do Bleach like that.

That would be Kenny! :3

Ken is super man and super awesome, maybe a custom hair mod, armors, sword, whatever really, I think it would be kinda nice to see :3

Of course, I don't really mind if this idea is just ignored entirely either, since really, I don't LOVE Bleach by any means.

Btw, I say I know of Bleach cause friends and well, general internet wandering has led me into knowing everything I need to know about Bleach XD

Edited by MiyaRox

The mask thing could be EASILY done.

ive got a lot to do, but Ill add the mask to my list of things I should look into.

edit: okay guys, started on the mask today.

I will update as and when, seeing as i dont watch this show, it might not be 100% accurate.

Im using this as a refrence.

Edited by AllanOcelot

• 1 year later...
I actually started making mods recently XD I cant create meshes, so theyre just re-textures. I made a hockey mask into Ichigo's hollow mask, made an edited version of the ranger armor that's darker and has the Bleach icon from his Shinigami Daiko badge, retextured BEWARE OF GIRL's Devils mistress revolver in getsuga colors, and Mugetsu Ichigo on the side with the words "Become Getsuga", turned a suit of Legate armor into Ichigo's Vasto Lorde skin, and created a sniper rifle that shoots ceros. If I could make meshes, then I wouldve done soooooo much more. I wish I could make it so that the sword (in progress) makes Getsugas on the power attack. Or a new race with Hollow holes.

• 1 year later...

Tdarven, You say "I don't think there are any modders who are Bleach fans" Personally I find that quite offensive. I myself love bleach, I haven't watched it in a few weeks but I still love it, i'm not that far into it though. Personally I don't think it would fit into the theme of Fallout New Vegas, but that won't stop us! Try out this one http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/48595/ If you guys need anything from me, just send me a pm, I don't know how to make models or textures.

:EDIT:

2012? Yikes....

Edited by IceDolphin