Crash at spellmaking

StrikeTrooper

hi,

i've go a very annoing problem, everytime i activate the spellmaking-menu, doesn't matter how, my games crashes to the desktop. i've already confirmed that it's connected to the "showSpellmaking" command, so i think it has something to do with the game unable to show that menu.

i've allready deactivated all plug-ins, reinstalled the 1.1 Patch and uninstalled the bt-mod 2.20.

might be uniteresting, but after uninstalling the bt-mod there was no way to start the game, it's crashing in the menu-loading-screen (not the savegame-loading-screen). after reinstalling the bt-mod its loading again, but spellmaking makes the game still crash.

thanks ahead for your help!

ps: sorry for my english, i know, it's far from perfect.

thanks a lot, it's working again now, first i was unwilling to reinstall, but now i've done it. i think, i found atleast the other part of my problem, because until i re-copied all my custome-files in the data-folder even spellmaking was working afterwards oblivion wasn't loading again. my archiveinvalidation-file was created with "autoarchiveinvalidation" and had too many unneeded entrys, after deleating all, exept the ones for textures everythink was working fine again.

don't know if that's been the real problem, but it helped.

thanks for the help again, it brought me the clue i was searching for.

Archived