Horses

crossfirex

The sky is blue and all the leaves are green.

The sun's as warm as a baked potato.

I think I know precisely what I mean,

When I say it's a shpadoinkle day.

And as I ride with my girl,

She's my best friend in the whole world!

We'll move along, set our goals high

With eyes full of hope as we aim for the...

Yea horses! Hope someone gets on this eventually.

kudos if you know what quote that is

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea horses! Hope someone gets on this eventually.

kudos if you know what quote that is

Wasn't that quote from Cannibal! I think it's a musical?

Mod adds a quest, pointing to mailbox with a letter that reads:

You notice the VaultTec letterhead mentioning Vault ##. And then the quest points you to a map marker where the horse vault is.

:cool:

Mod adds a quest, pointing to mailbox with a letter that reads:

You notice the VaultTec letterhead mentioning Vault ##. And then the quest points you to a map marker where the horse vault is.

:cool:

Lulz, yeah, that would seem about right. Always a marker popping up leading you somewhere xD

I just want to point out that Dogs escaped mutation from radiation. Not all, But some! I don't see Sunny Smiles with a dog thats suffered mutations though the Fiends seem to have a few...You get the picture.

I would love to see Horses in NV. I've read somewhere that Horses are in the Fallout world! I remember from somewhere that Horses where used in Bitter Springs? I'm not sure if it was the Fallout Bible or what. I can't recall exact details but I do know that I read somewhere that Horses where used in the Fallout World after the Great War! Don't take me up on that 100% though, I can't remember where I found those details!

I hope someone takes this up as in theory, You could make this work if you take it from Oblivion! Though wouldn't that create copyright issues etc etc? Only owners of the game would be able to get the Mod if it was made? That's if you where taking the Horses from Oblivion exactly. If you make it from Scratch, Then your fine!

I just want to point out that Dogs escaped mutation from radiation. Not all, But some! I don't see Sunny Smiles with a dog thats suffered mutations though the Fiends seem to have a few...You get the picture.

I would love to see Horses in NV. I've read somewhere that Horses are in the Fallout world! I remember from somewhere that Horses where used in Bitter Springs? I'm not sure if it was the Fallout Bible or what. I can't recall exact details but I do know that I read somewhere that Horses where used in the Fallout World after the Great War! Don't take me up on that 100% though, I can't remember where I found those details!

I hope someone takes this up as in theory, You could make this work if you take it from Oblivion! Though wouldn't that create copyright issues etc etc? Only owners of the game would be able to get the Mod if it was made? That's if you where taking the Horses from Oblivion exactly. If you make it from Scratch, Then your fine!

Well, if I knew how to mess with animations and porting from oblivion to fallout, I would try and do it myself. But yeah, oblivion is very similar and was made on the same engine. So that could make it easier for a modder who does take this up.

In FO3, wasn't there a Giddyup Buttercup figurine, or something? That would be cool too. I also noticed that in the geck, there are still options like "playerhaslastrideablehorse = 0". Anyone know what that does, or is it just leftover "dead" code from Oblivion because someone at Bethesda just got lazy? Edited by JohannesGunn

In FO3, wasn't there a Giddyup Buttercup figurine, or something? That would be cool too. I also noticed that in the geck, there are still options like "playerhaslastrideablehorse = 0". Anyone know what that does, or is it just leftover "dead" code from Oblivion because someone at Bethesda just got lazy?

That's the code for (if you had a horse) when you got those messages like "Shadowmere is waiting outside the city gates" Pretty much just that little thing that makes horses follow you on fast travel.