Horses

crossfirex

Yea importing an oblivion horse can either illegal or Expensive. Keep an eye out for and horse models under some kind of free to use and whatever copyright and post it here. May be a good start.

That's why I named off modders works from the nexus :D

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wouldn't the textures and meshes be easy to import considering they use the same engine? I mean it seems easy to go from fallout 3 to New Vegas. I guess the animations might be hard though.

Damn it, I wish I were better at the grafix design, then id try this myself, but I absolutely suck at it.

Horses don't really have to look that different from pre-war horses. They could be mutated, but not like it used FEV or grew another head or something, it could just grow in size and/or loose a little flesh, like Bighorners, dogs and crows. Maybe it just grew in size. A really big horse, you know.

Wouldn't the textures and meshes be easy to import considering they use the same engine?

This is illegal

Umm, it's a Bethesda product isn't it? Why is it illegal to take things from one Bethesda product to another?

It's illegal to host files that are copy righted by another company or person.

Honestly, it's just stupid I think. So long as you aren't claiming rights, making a profit, or trying to give the game away to someone who didn't buy it, is there really a problem?

Wouldn't the textures and meshes be easy to import considering they use the same engine?

This is illegal

Umm, it's a Bethesda product isn't it? Why is it illegal to take things from one Bethesda product to another?

It's illegal to host files that are copy righted by another company or person.

Honestly, it's just stupid I think. So long as you aren't claiming rights, making a profit, or trying to give the game away to someone who didn't buy it, is there really a problem?

Ok, then it should be ok to upload the meshes and textures because it's copyrighted by the same company. I'm not seeing the problem, but I never did understand copyright laws.

Please excuse my ignorance, I'm not trying to argumentative.