DLC sized Dwemer and Snow Elf Mod for Skyrim: HELP WANTED

serenityswillow

How is it going?
For a mod I made a long time ago, I am now working on a dwemer 'ruin'. It will be a player factory once restored, but it has no ruin-like appearence. It is very clean and ordened and nothing is collapsed. I'm sorry the images are a bit dark. The 'ruin' has no lights. ('cause be honest, who would have kept those on when there was no-one around in the first place....)
It is still very much empty, and I will not show a few features, since I think they are unique and I don't want to spoil them...
This is just to give an idea. Making Dwemer ruins is not all that hard ;) (it's easier than making caves, for sure)

A sauna with hottub

Edit: the images were a bit of a problem, so I have only one for the moment. More will follow...

• 6 months later...

I over exaggerated when I said DLC size. I apologize. There will be small updates until it is a huge mod. Storyline is already made and will be sent your way if anyone of you are willing to work on it and concept art has been sketched out. I already have some scene/architecture descriptions though, and I am hundred percent sure I have kept to the lore after some tweaking.