how do i convert my dlc off of ultimate disk in to a dazip/overide

Valkirth

jus wanna know how i convert my dlc off my ultimate edition in to a dazip or override so i can use it in damod manager? any help would be great :thumbsup:

1) back it up to disk 2)so i can use it in da mod manager 3) so i dont have to keep verifing it if i need to re-install (dont know if i will need to on this 1) 4) cos i have a dongle and dont have a 7gb download limit to download it all in dazip format etc etc

1) back it up to disk 2)so i can use it in da mod manager 3) so i dont have to keep verifing it if i need to re-install (dont know if i will need to on this 1) 4) cos i have a dongle and dont have a 7gb download limit to download it all in dazip format etc etc

If you have the ultimate edition it is on your disc. If you have the real ultimate edition you won't need to verify and since you have the ultimate edition disc you won't need to download.

The Captain smells something other than rum :pirate:

yes i have the real ultimate its just cos the disk is protected by a form of drm the first time i installed it i had to verify it was real by login to my ea account after instalation,it seems its less hassle just to keep verifying it when needed :happy:

@ XTR3M368 what i mean is that you can download it in dazip form once disk is registered on bioware site the only prob is its 3-4 gb to download it all

@ XTR3M368 what i mean is that you can download it in dazip form once disk is registered on bioware site the only prob is its 3-4 gb to download it all

Once you've got your installation of the UE "authorized", you don't have to connect to anything at all. Never need to talk to the EA servers again, everything works fine! I've tested by turning off my router, all DLC works as expected.

@thandal what about if i have to re-install will i need to verify it again or is a one off verification?,that's why i want it in dazip just in case my net gets cut off so I've always got a copy that i don't need to connect to the net and verify it,like with the mods off the nexus just drop it in DA mod manager dazip folder and then turn on no net needed. if im confusing you just say so and will try to explain what i mean.

dwarf's pfffft elves rule lol