how do i convert my dlc off of ultimate disk in to a dazip/overide

Valkirth

You're using the feastday garbage? :blink: :ohmy: :unsure: :turned: :teehee: :no:

:rolleyes: Looooong story! :rolleyes:

I got it in the first place because it ws practically free if you hopped on the Combo Pack on release day (and at that time I had no idea what it really was!) Loved some of the internal jokes, (especially Zev's and Shale's "Prank" items) but soon realized that using them lacked any level of fine control, and that if one wanted to manipulate the Approval system, the Console Command represents a far better solution.

But by THEN, I'd had a chance to experience Sten using the "Qunari Prayer Book". The mental image of him stopping mid-battle to recite in that slow baritone was absolutely priceless! OK, so for THAT, I'm willing to install it. I usually use the "Onions" or "Charcoal" afterwards to get his approval back where it was. And yes, I could use "addapproval -50" to do the same thing, but "In for a penny..." (Besides, now Bodhan has this stupid Plot Flag Dagger hanging over his head until you purchase "one-of-each".)

I guess once I'm done with all that I could de-select FeastDay Pranks and force-load the next save, but it seems like more trouble than it's worth so I just leave them both enabled. :laugh: